Bar Hire Terms and Conditions
1.The Company is Hampshire Mobile Bars and/or their subcontractors or agents. The Hirer is the person hiring the equipment from the company. Adult guests refer to any attending adult over the age of 18 years.Consumption of own drinks condition – Pay Bar Customers – Guests are required to purchase their drinks from the bar we provide for your event. This means that guests are NOT permitted to bring their own drinks for consumption at the venue. This is a licensing condition for which we retain responsibility. We reserve the right to confiscate unauthorised drinks, remove them from the premises or leave the site with the bar if this is not adhered to.
The £150 payable fee is non refundable unless you have over 100 adult guests then we are happy to refund £50 of this fee at your event once a head count has taken place. We would require a delivery and collection fee if your event location is over a 10 mile radius of Fareham, Hampshire, hirers will be notified of this amount in their hire contract.
2. Reception/arrival drinks arranged by either you or another provider are permitted providing they are for consumption during the pre-meal period only. We would ask that you inform us if this is the case in advance so that we know what arrangements have been made. Table wine and all other table drinks including drinks for toasting arranged by either you or another provider are permitted providing they are for consumption during the meal only all unconsumed welcome/arrival or table/toasting drink must be put away once the meal has finished, failure to do so will result in confiscation or the mobile bar being taken away without refund. We would ask that you inform us if this is the case in advance so that we know what arrangements have been made. All other drinks provided for your event must be supplied by us. Special orders requests for specific drinks must be made at least 7 days prior to your event date.
3. Pay Bar Customers – We are responsible for the operation of your bar in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003. This means that the premises used for the event, including marquees or private houses, will have been licensed to permit the retailing of alcohol for the duration of the event and the licensing law will be in operation. If no such license exists for the premises the bar will not be permitted to open. A copy of the license must be available for inspection upon our arrival. If you have selected our license application service we will carry a copy of the license with us. We operate a strict policy on underage drinking. Guests that appear to be under 21 years of age may be challenged for photo I.D. in an acceptable format. Acceptable formats include driving licenses, passports or pass approved I.D. cards.
4. Access – You will be required to ensure that we have access to the venue at the time we agree with you for the installation of your bar hire equipment. You must inform us in advance if there are restrictions to the venue access such as time restrictions, parking restrictions or car park height restrictions. We need to be within close proximity to the bar set up area due to staff having to carry heavy equipment, please ensure a saved parking space is available that is as close to the area as possible.
5. Tab arrangements – If you require a tab to be in place or token or voucher system where a total amount is set in place, this must be discussed and put in place with us in advance of booking and full payment made along with holding fee prior to event going ahead. We will not give bar credit with the view to pay at a later date, any extra tab required in addition to that already agreed must be settled on the event night with cash before any further sales, any remaining tab amount not used will be refunded at the end of the event by the bar manager along with a receipt.
6. Licensing/insurance – There is always a personal licence holder on site or designated person by the licence holder, this person is the bar manager for the event and has access to the TENs notice (if required) along with their personal licence card or letter from the holder stating the designated person. We have full public liability up to the value of £5,000,000 and product liability insurance up to the value of £5,000,000 along with employers liability insurance up to the value of 10,000,000 copies of these are available on request.